COVID-19 Resources03/18/2020 | Covid-19 Updates, Farm Stress & Mental Health
ISA is driven to deliver timely and important news to you, which includes keeping you up-to-date on important news and developments. Check out our full list of COVID-19 resources below. The list is updated regularly as news and resources are available.
Get Iowa back on track with statewide COVID-19 testing at TESTIOWA.COM
What is TestIowa? TestIowa is a new initiative in partnership with our state leaders and private corporations. Our goal is to dramatically increase the rate of COVID-19 testing so Iowans can have better access to testing and help stem the spread of COVID-19 to get us back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can’t avoid farm stress, but you can manage it. Whether you need help managing stress or you know someone else who needs support, we've collected resources here to help you find the information or professional you need here.
AGRICULTURE-RELATED COVID- 19 RESOURCES
- All ISA COVID-19 stories, updates & coverage
- ISA Webinar Recordings: Risk Management and Tools for Business & Financial Continuity
- American Soybean Association COVID-19
- United States Department of Agriculture COVID-19
- USDA Announces Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
- IDALS COVID-19
- Iowa Institute for Cooperatives COVID-19
- Growth Energy COVID-19
- Iowa Corn COVID-19
- National Corn Growers Association COVID-19
- Iowa Poultry COVID-19
- Iowa Pork Producers COVID- 19
- Iowa Cattleman Association COVID- 19
- Find a planting contingency plan example here.
GENERAL COVID- 19 RESOURCES
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- State of Iowa COVID-19
- Iowa Department of Public Health - COVID-19 Information
- Office of the Governor - Latest News and Press Releases
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- U.S. Department of Treasury CARES COVID-19
- Small Business Association loans
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Iowa Division of Bankig COVID-19
- CDC Guidance: Exposed Critical Workers
- CDC Recommendations for Workplaces
- OSHA Guidance for Workplaces
- FAQs Regarding COVID Disinfectants
Never miss a story — validate or activate your ISA membership today.
Additional Recommended Articles for this topic:
For media inquiries, permission to republish articles or to request high-res photos, please contact Katie James, ISA Public Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Iowa Soybean Association. All rights reserved.