Experience the Iowa Soybean Association
December 22, 2021 | Bethany Baratta
Make the most of your Iowa Soybean Association membership in 2022 by taking a deep-dive into all of the opportunities the association has to offer.
Applications are open to join the ISA Experience Class, a program that’s part association understanding, part opportunity surfacing, part industry insight and a whole lot of networking.
The class is open to any Iowa soybean farmer or anyone working in the ag industry; participants must be 21 years of age and older.
What will you take away from the Experience Class?
- Understanding of how the soy checkoff works and how the ISA 22-farmer member board directs funds
- Connections with state and national soy industry partners, including the American Soybean Association, United Soybean Board, U.S. Soybean Export Council, Soy Transportation Coalition and more
- Connections to ISA resources
- Knowledge of ISA policy development and directives
- Networking opportunities with industry partners and ISA supporters
- Relationships with current and veteran ISA leaders
The schedule for the 2022 ISA Experience Class is being finalized, but go to this site to learn more and apply.