Dave Walton converses with fellow ISA Experience participants.
Date & Time:
February 25, 2021 - September 2, 2021
ISA Experience is part association understanding, part opportunity surfacing, part industry insight and a whole lot of networking building. We want you to be involved with and benefit from this program!
- February 25: We’ll meet via Zoom to kick off the class! This session will feature an overview of ISA and the different organizations we partner with to support Iowa farmers.
- March 23: Iowa Soybean Research Center for Farming Innovation will be the focus of our March meeting. We’ll tour a soybean conditioning plant in Carroll, and hear from ISA’s RCFI team about opportunities to engage in research trials on your farm.
- June 30: You’ll attend the ISA board of directors meeting and gain first-hand knowledge of how the budget is developed and funds are directed among the proposed programs. This meeting will take place at the ISA office.
- August 5: In August, we’ll take a deep dive into the policy work that ISA does. We’ll plan to meet at the Iowa State Capital in Downtown Des Moines.
- September 2: Curious how Iowa soybeans move across the world? Join us for a lock & dam tour, as we talk about soybean demand and moving the pile.
Interested in participating in the 2021 ISA Experience?
You can also click this link to learn more about the program!