- When: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Where: Lake City Community Center, 105 N. Center Street, Lake City, IA
- Remind: Add Event to Your Calendar
You are invited to attend the Farm to River Partnership Conservation Drainage Workshop.
Chris Hay, Iowa Soybean Association senior environmental scientist, will lead the workshop. He will discuss aspects of conservation drainage practices and edge-of-field practices including:
- Nutrient cycling and water quality impacts
- How each nutrient reduction practice works and their effectiveness
- Siting considerations
- Costs of implementation
- Iowa Nutrient Reduction Strategy and the conservation drainage connection.
One unit of continuing education credit will be offered.
Registration is free, complementary lunch included.
RSVP to Sue Derscheid at firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 12